As the organizer of the International Conference on Criminal and Strategic Analysis, which will be held on October 26-28, 2022, within the framework of the project Strengthening of law enforcement agencies and justice system institutions in the area of strategic and operational criminal analysis that will support identification, fight and prevention of corruption and economic crime, co-financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism under the program “Home Affairs” – International Police Cooperation and Combating Crime (PA20), we pay outstanding attention to respecting the privacy of users visiting www.leaf2022.com.
We are committed to ensure that each user knows exactly what data we obtain and how they can protect their privacy.
- The Administrator of your personal data is the Head of the Central Anti-Corruption Bureau representing the Central Anti-Corruption Bureau with its headquarters in Warsaw, Aleje Ujazdowskie 9, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
- The person appointed to contract in connection with the processing of personal data is the Plenipotentiary for the control of the processing of personal data by the CBA, performing, in particular, the tasks referred to in Article 39(1)(e) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU.L.1191.1), hereinafter RODO, contact point: Central Anti-Corruption Bureau al. Ujazdowskie 9 in Warsaw e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is collected and processed only in connection with:
- the application process, registration of participation and attendance at the International Conference on Criminal and Strategic Analysis organized on October 26-28, 2022, within the framework of the project Strengthening of law enforcement agencies and justice system institutions in the area of strategic and operational criminal analysis that will support identification, fight and prevention of corruption and economic crime, co-financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism under the program “Home Affairs” – International Police Cooperation and Combating Crime (PA20),
- capturing your image during the conference,
- promotion and reporting of any actions undertaken in connection with the project Strengthening of law enforcement agencies and justice system institutions in the area of strategic and operational criminal analysis: that will support identification, fight and prevention of corruption and economic crime.
6. Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of the application. Refusal to provide data is tantamount to the inability to report participation in the conference organized within the framework of the project Strengthening the competence of law enforcement agencies and the judiciary in the area of analysis: criminal and strategic, supporting the process of recognizing, combating and preventing corruption and economic crime
7. The legal basis for the processing of personal data are: Article 22 of the Act of June 9, 2006 on the Central Anti-Corruption Bureau, Article 6(1)(a) RODO (consent to the processing of personal data); Article 6(1)(c) RODO (in connection with the performance of a legal obligation incumbent on the administrator), Article 6(1)(e) RODO (in connection with the performance by the administrator of tasks carried out in the public interest or the exercise of public authority entrusted to the administrator), Art. 9(2)(g) RODO (necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, on the basis of Union law or the law of a Member State, which are proportionate to the aim pursued, do not prejudice the essence of the right to data protection and provide for adequate and concrete measures to protect the fundamental rights and interests of the data subject).
8. Personal data may be made available, among others, to entities performing activities in the course of organizing the conference on the basis of specific contracts concluded with the Administrator, as well as to entities involved in the process of auditing, evaluation and control in connection with the performance of tasks arising, among others, from the contract and the law.
9. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations.
10. Personal data will be processed for a period not exceeding 30 working days from the date of the end of the data archiving period resulting from the provisions of law, including the Act of July 14, 1983 on the national archival resource and archives (Journal of Laws 2018.217, as amended), provided that the processing of personal data entrusted for processing is necessary to fulfill the obligation resulting from this provision of law.
11. A person whose personal data is processed for the purposes set out in this Policy shall have:
- the right to request access to personal data and to receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (amend) their data;
- the right to restrict data processing.
12. Pursuant to Article 17(3)(b) and (d) of the RODO, according to which it is not possible to delete personal data necessary, in particular, to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under the law of the Union or the law of a Member State and for archival purposes in the public interest, as well as having regard to the purpose and legal basis of data processing within the framework of the project, the person whose data are processed does not have the right to erasure or portability of such data.
13. The person whose personal data is processed within the collection shall have the right to execute his or her rights, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing.
14. No automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling, shall be made with respect to data subjects on the basis of personal data processed within the Project.
15. The Administrator shall also inform that, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of violation of the rights or freedoms of natural persons of different probability and severity resulting from the processing, the Administrator, both in determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, in particular for the effective implementation of the principles of data protection in accordance with applicable law.